Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Site Design

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A really talented seamstress...

if you need something for a special event or something for a gift you have GOT to check out the beautiful custom work of Sew 'n' Sew. this woman is really talented when it comes to crafts and clothing. i have seen a lot of her work first hand and i wish i had only half of the talent she has.

7 comments:

Carli N. Wendell said...

I can't sew anything, so that is very impressive. Thanks for sharing! Michele sent me.

Carrie said...

I'm with you carli.

NotSoccer Mom said...

yup, that's my sister! isn't she great!

kenju said...

Michele sent me, Barbie. She is a good seamstress and crafter. I like the memory boxes.

utenzi said...

Michele sent me, Barbie2Be. Hi!

The part I liked best were the costumes that she had pictures of. While I have a sewing machine, that's about the only sewing knowledge I have. So I have little idea what it takes to make clothing like that--but the end result looks very good. Of course I was paying more attention to the women modeling the costumes than the clothes themselves...

NotSoccer Mom said...

hey, utenzi, those are my nieces modeling those clothes!

barbie: you should see the hits leez has gotten from this post of yours!

barbie2be said...

always happy to help, NSM!