
mom thought she was outsmarting us by hiding them in this huge tupperware container under the bed in our parents room. as the holiday draws ever closer this year i find that i am more in the spirit this year than in many years past. i find myself wanting to make a ton of cookies, even though i can't find a container to keep them in. i so wanted to find a big flat container of some sort that is airtight like that one my mother used.
i have my annual ornament exchange coming up this sunday. this year i am doing a brunch. but i think i will try to make a pile of cookies too so that everyone can take some home. there is nothing like homemade christmas cookies!


5 comments:
Oh how fun! Your cookies look so festive and yummy. :)
B, you've made me completely nostalgic for old-fashioned icing-laden sugar cookies (and the messy creativity that goes with the making of them).
i can hardly wait! sunday is going to be a blast.
Since I'm one who will be at that ornament exchange, YES on the cookies. Yum. I miss the days where I had free weekends before Christmas to bake 3 dozen of twelve different kinds of cookies as presents.
See? I would love to do that but I don't eat sweets and Adam as FINALLY picked up my good habit. I would eat 1 and the rest would waste.
Hmm. Ornament exchange? That may be a good idea for next years blog.
Post a Comment