
My submission for the Man food blog party is crostini with herbed goat cheese and prosciutto, served with a big glass of Il Rosso di Annibale.


You can meet everyone else and see what they brought for the party over here at
Dispensing Happiness
I dream of mermaids and motorcycles and meeting a man that can dance!





3 comments:
Hi Barbie!
Thanks for joining in...and for being the first guest!
Proscuitto is a very safe 'man' food; it's definitely one of my hubby's favorite things.
Thanks, Stephanie. I'm always the first to arrive. :)
I had to go around and talk to the men in my office as I was thinking about what to make. I was frankly shocked at how many of them said that cocktail weiners would be ok. I guess my palate is more sophisticated than theirs.
Yum! What a good idea! I haven't had any Crostini in a very long time!
Post a Comment