Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Site Design

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2008

big trees...


me with the birthday girl!

last sunday, for notsoccer mom's birthday we went to the roaring camp rail road in felton for a train ride. the weather was gorgeous!
here is a picture i took in catherdral grove.

after the train ride we drove around to look for some where to eat. we ended up at the boulder creek brewery. the burgers here were amazing. i had the one called "the lomand". it is caramelized onions and gorgonzola cheese on an angus beef patty. DELICIOUS! and the ale? holy smokes was it good. so good, that both notsoccer mom and i got a half gallon to bring home.

3 comments:

gemma said...

Man, went to the link for the burgers and even though I have just finished an Easter feast...they are awesome. The picture is amazing as well....Happy Easter or if you don't celebrate Easter Happy Sunday. Michele sent me. Have a great evening.

Kitten Herder said...

Great tree picture. I always encourage beer adventures. :D

Irene said...

I love the trees picture!

Sounds like you had a great time!