here are some pix i took during the tour:

ed, our tour guide

the chardonay vines

what was left of my pinot sample

the cellar

luke, one of the other employees using the wine thief to grab me a sample from one of the barrels.
this is by far one of the coolest things i have ever done. i might even get to go back at bottling time as a volunteer to bottle.


5 comments:
You lucky girl you.
We have this sampling thing here but it really isn't a tour. We just sit around and drink the different flavors. Nice but it was late harvest so it was hot.
Totally cool! Can't wait to hear more about it.
Oh I miss wine. I've had a few sips in the past couple of months but I can't do anything like go tasting :( Merry Holidays!
Totally awesome. Sounds like a fun day.
Post a Comment